Friday 31 July 2009

This week

I haven't posted recently because last weekend I had a stomach bug and since then my stomach hasn't been right. I was off sick from work yesterday with it but back now. It's still not right and I want it to be.

On the writing front. I have sent the rest of the chapters to Pegasus and hopefully they should have received them by now. Meantime, I started writing Chapter 3 of Georgina's story today and can't wait to get on with it now. I am also revising Checkmate the adult novella and have lots of revisions for the last chapter to do, which I will type up at home tomorrow.

I am out tonight meeting my friend Heather for a meal. We're meeting by the local Chinese restaurant near where I live because it's not far from where we both live. Looking forward to that. I shall have something plainish without sauce because of my stomach problems. I don't want to upset it again.

Well, this is my news for now. Oh yes, my website is currently being updated by my web consultant and will be looking great very shortly. I have seen what it is going to look like and it is fab with lots of sunflowers and a more contemporary and teen feel to it. Can't wait to see the finished site.

Nearly home time and the weekend. Can't wait.

No comments: