Tuesday 28 April 2009

I'm on Amazon

Knowing that Rosie is out on Thursday, out of curiousity, I decided to have a look on Amazon and WHS websites to see if it's there - and it is. Another way of knowing that you have made it as an author - your book is on Amazon. The cover is there on Amazon but not on WHS. I got excited about it, sad I know. You can pre order it from both places but for those of you who will be invited to my launch (romna, wordpool and British SCBWI members) there will be a chance to buy it then.

Talking of my launch, nearly there. Have booked the venue and ordered nibbles. All I have to do is finalise the guest list and send it to Pegasus. Hope to do that within the next couple of days.

Back to work now.

2 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

How exciting for you, Julie, enjoy every minute!

Julie Day said...

Oh I am Nell. Be even more excited once I get my copies of the book in the flesh.