Friday 25 January 2013

New health plan - update

Here is my update on how I am doing with my Slimming World Food plan. It is now the third week and I have lost...four pounds. Actually, according to the scales this morning it is now four and a half pounds. This surprises me because this really cold weather and snow has not done much good for my healthy eating  plan. When I get really cold I want to eat more, and that is what I've been doing. Yesterday I had three Murray mints, chocolate crackle with my banana and three oatcakes for supper. I did go shopping in the morning, so maybe that helped me lose the half a pound, I don't know. I am not complaining. Am happy that I have got down to that weight. I am now lighter than I was before Xmas and started eating all the fesitve foods we had, which was a lot.

I had planned to do this for a month to see how I got on. So far, I have reached my target weight and more. I might try to keep it up, but starting from next week again as it is planned to get warmer then and I won't want to eat more. Can't wait for it to get warmer and the snow to go for good.

No comments: