Thursday 28 January 2010

Rejections

I have had another rejection for Allie, so only one more reply to come. I am still going to try to rewrite it so it is a lot shorter and try again, once I finish this draft of Georgina.

I have also had my school visit cancelled due to timetabling issues. Everyone, inc the school and the pupils are disappointed. They might be able to do it later and will let me know if a spot arises. I hope so as I was looking forward to doing it. I have also had problems getting book signings in Waterstones. They can't guarantee a crowd and they don't stock books on POD (print-on-demand) basis, which a few of the authors books are. So back to square one with everything now. I might try phoning libraries again about talking to reading groups and see how that goes.

Watch this space...

No comments: