Friday 23 January 2009

Children in the future

Following on from my last discussion here, did anyone see the pictures in the paper the other day of children who had been digitally enhanced to see what they looked like in 2050? I did. This is not the first time I have seen something like this. A few years ago there was a TV programe called Honey, We're Killing the Kids where they digitally enhanced the children of the families involved to see what they looked like over the years. It was shocking to the parents and made the parents get their children fit and healthy. It worked for the children who saw their future photos recently. This is something that I mentioned in Rosie. The TV programme I mentioned gave me the idea for Rosie to click her fingers and produce an image of what her friends looked like in the futre to shock them into helping themselves. It is a good idea and should be made available to all parents of children who could be obese, esp those 2 year olds I previously mentioned.

Well, have a good weekend.

No comments: