Friday 25 April 2008

Return of fruit spread

No, it's not a title for a spoof horror book or film. I've decided to go back to having fruit spread with my porridges during the week and have raspberries at the weekend. As much as I loved having the raspberries, I was finding that I became bloated with stomach pains at times afterwards and felt maybe combining the 2 foods wasn't a good idea after all. So I had fruit spread this morning. I had a bit of a bad stomach but didn't last long, but no bloatedness which was the main thing.

Writing - have now revised Chapter 3 of Checkmate, which I will type up tomorrow. At the last word count it came to just over 30,000 which possibly means it could be too long for My Weekly pocket novel but enough for People's Friend. We shall see. Still have quite a bit of work to do on it.

I will post later about the SCBWI talk I went to last night, which I enjoyed. The talker was funny and a bit scatterbrained but very nice.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: