Thursday 4 July 2013

New business plan for new business venture

If you have read this blog before you will know that I have begun a new venture - attraction marketing it is called. So far I have 3 leads but no commissions yet, but I am working on it. Which is why I now am working on a business plan, inspired by a suggestion from Rebecca Woodhead. Thanks, Rebecca. It started yesterday when I upgraded to the annual level of Magnetic Sponsoring and its companies. Now I have to get promoting. So, here is my plan (only in my mind but will write it down later). Once a week, starting with this blog, I will aim to promote my business to others somehow in a major way whilst still messaging on FB. This includes learning how to do a FB ad and how to make videos of myself now I have got the Webcam working on my laptop.

Now that I have been upgraded, there are more higher level products to advertise. For instance, if you want to be great at blogging and want to get leads to it try
Or, if you want to learn how to be a better marketer you can check out
http://julieaday.theultimatesalesfunnel.com. Now on offer at a reasonable price.
For other products where you can learn how to build good relationships with customers, there is 'My Affiliate Page' on my website.
Come and learn with a team led by someone special and different - me. I have Asperger's Syndrome and this is a challenge for me to be a leader. Let's be challenged together.
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you!business plan writer I am going to give it my best shot. And I’m already enjoying the path I have chosen.