Sunday 5 February 2012

Bird watching

That's the feathered variety, I mean. I am coming in late with this one but last weekend was the RSPB Big Garden Watch, where you looked out for birds in your garden or where you were and recorded it on the website. I did look out but didn't see as many birds as I usually see. Through the back patio doors I saw a robin and a couple of coal tits as I had my breakfast. I usually see more birds than this that time of the morning.

I do write about what birds I see in my garden, for a small press magazine called Creature Features. As well as a series about an unlucky squirrel and an adventorous kitten. The features on the birds is called 'Feathered Friends', and I have recently written a couple of pieces that I need to read through then email the editor with. If you want to see what I have written on birds then I can always add these to my website, which I keep forgetting to update. Just let me know.

Next week I will be writing about goals, values and habits, all that I learnt about in a workshop yesterday.

No comments: