Friday 19 December 2008

Party time

I am going to the work's Christmas party tonight and looking forward to having a good time. It's about time I went and enjoyed myself as it's been a bad year for me and my family health wise. Also here at work I have had a confrontation with a colleague (who wasn't in today) and her attitude to certain areas of work have really stressed me out or wound me up in the recent past. It is people like her that makes me feel that I so want to give up work and write full-time, but I know I can't afford to do that just yet. I shall have to grin and bear it for now and see how it goes. My supervisor has emailed her a long reply to an email she was sent, which I have read, and I am not looking forward to seeing and hearing her reaction when she reads it on Monday. Never mind. I shall try and forget about it all at the party and over the weekend.

Well, must go and get ready for the party now.

1 comment:

Nell Dixon said...

Happy New Year, Julie, I hope 2009 will be a great year for you.