Wednesday 15 January 2014

My new healthy eating plan

So, who isn't on a diet or new healthy eating plan after all that Xmas food? I am. I put on a few pounds and am now working towards losing that with the help of the Slimming World Health Eating Plan. I did this for 6 months in 2012 and lost 10 pounds. I started the plan last Monday 6 January. In the first week I lost 1 and 1/4 pounds. I have since lost another pound. I am going down a bit each day, about an 1/8 of a pound (our scales are accuracy one and measures in eighths). I have a few more days to go until the 2 weeks I had planned to do it to is up, although I am eating out on Saturday at an RNA meeting. As I just said, I was planning to do it for 2 weeks but I might carry on for a whole month to see how much I can lose.

So, are you on a healthy eating plan? Have you lost weight yet? Let me know how much.

No comments: