Thursday 13 December 2012

A Money Saving Tip for Christmas

Want to save some money this Christmas when it comes to wrapping presents? Here is my one tip that I have done for years. Do you buy gift tags each year to put on presents? Well, I have found that you don't have to do this. Buy lots of gift BAGS that have tags on and use those. Card Factory are currently doing offers on these. I got 3 large bags for £1 and 4 middle-sized ones for £1. They are also doing jumbo bags for 2 for a pound and 3 square ones for a pound. I bought some more the other day so I have a good stock for next year. If you are like me and have a small family Christmas and share presents on the same day, then you can get your bags back and reuse them the next year. You don't have to give it to the same relative, you can always buy a cheap pack of tiny Xmas cards and stick them on to the handle with a new name in it. This is what I do. It saves a lot of time and money, not having to buy tags each year.

I might do another money saving tip for Xmas next week. Will have to think what it can be.

No comments: