Tuesday 4 February 2014

My healthy eating plan - how it is going

I am now in my 5th week of doing the Slimming World healthy eating plan. I have had a few days here and there where I have lapsed, like yesterday, when I ate a few treats. Anyway, yesterday I weighed myself and got a shock. I had gone down 5lbs in weight yesterday. But after yesterday's treats, I put on another 3/8s of a lb. I don't mind cos I know that the next day I can go back to sticking to the plan and lose that extra bit I put on.

So here are the stats:

I started the plan on 6 Jan. I weighed 10st 1/8

4 weeks later on 3 Feb I weighed at 9st 1/8.

I would like to go down to 9st 7lbs. We shall see.

So, have any of you out there tried Slimming World and got good results? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments: