Sunday 13 October 2013

An Aspergirl helping and inspiring others with and about Asperger's Syndrome - another video

Welcome back to my Aspergirl series. Again, I am going to cross promote with being an Aspiepreneur and post about another video. When I first started making videos I didn't know what to talk about but then I had an idea - if affiliate marketing had helped me with my Asperger's (first video) then it could help others like me. So why not make videos to explain how it can help and why. So that it was I have done, and will keep doing as part of being an Aspiepreneur.

Here is my second Aspiepreneur video about why affiliate marketing is suitable for Aspies:



Enjoy, and let me know what you think by commenting on here or on my YouTube channel. I do hope that it helps and inspires you.

No comments: