Thursday 11 September 2008

Winning Letter

I forgot to say that I had a letter printed in the Daily Mirror the other week. I did originally write at least 3 sentences in the letter but the paper edited to just 1. It sorted of read in the end what I wanted to say about Jimmy Doherty's Farming Heroes programme but not quite. Not that I am really complaining because I got £5 for it, which came in the post yesterday. I now await a parcel of organic Trevarno goodies worth £20, which was my prize for the letter in ecohomeandgarden magazine.

Meantime, I am busy working hard on Allie still. Nearly finished Chapter 6 where Allie and her team have come up with ideas to involve the whole school in her campaign, and hopefully beat her enemy. Allie is a computer whiz and ideas person, and is based on the person I'd like to be, oh and the enemy is called Julia. I wanted to put someone in there like me. Should finish Chapter 6 today and then want to work out what will happen in Chapter 7.

Back to work now.

No comments: