Saturday 18 January 2020

New writing goals

Wow, can't believe I wrote on her last in October. Where did those months go? Where is this month going, too? Can't believe it's middle of Jan already. Anyway, I made a few writing goals this year. Here they:

1. Not give up submitting sci-fi and fantasy stories. I have found a couple of new markets and will submit to them.

2. Continue branding my ghost stories by new covers to my Geraldine's Gems series.

3. Promote my ghost stories more.

4.Finish my 'Singleton' magical realism series. I have just started writing the last ebook in the series.

5. Keep promoting my children's books in the library.

6.Start putting together a ghost story collection. Once I have finished the Singleton series/

Will report back as I go. How about you? What are your goals this year?

No comments: