Friday 14 July 2017

Charlie is now on Amazon

Some exciting news, for me anyway. Charlie and the Captivating Cap, the second book in the Rainbow School series for 7-9s is now available on Amazon. It took me 5-6 days to finally get it right and publish it. Each time I reviewed the digital proof, one of the chapter heading was out of syn and not on the right page. Then the back pages were all askew. I am so pleased as it means that my Asper Fiction is well on its way out there to reach readers.

You can find Charlie here https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1548727415/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500026939&sr=8-1&keywords=Charlie+and+the+captivating+cap

I am currently working on Book 5 in the series which is all about Alistair who is a v anxious boy with Asperger's. Once I have finished his story, I am going back to Book 3 about Susie to do some minor edits, then on to Book 4 to check something in that.

I am loving writing this series as I feel I have now found my true voice and what I want to write about.

No comments: