I got this idea from the current issue of Writer's News magazine, and thought it was a good idea so am using it to create my plan for next year's writing. The first step is to write down what you have achieved this year. So here I am doing this here.
1. Ebooks - I published three ebooks (2 short books and one story). They were 'Life in the Old Dog', 'The Vanity Quest' and 'The Leaping Angels'.
2. I wrote a children's book, the second in the series about Asperkids finding confidence via a magical world at school.
3. I had published several letters in magazines this year, and got more rewards than I've done before doing this.
4. I started to give more talks at a local library, helping new authors get on the path to indie writing.
5. I created a new marketing website, to help other authors get discovered. This goes with a blog.
6. Finally, I wrote and sent off a story to Woman's Weekly magazine, after attending their workshops and realising what sort of stories they publish.
Despite all that I have achieved this year, there are things I haven't, and I will be mentioning those in the next post, and why I think this is.
So, what have you achieved this year that you are proud to have done? Let me know.