Friday 15 January 2021

My writing goals for 2021

 As I do each year, I create a few writing goals for the year. I have worked out a few according to my health, my mum's health and what is going on in the world right now.

1. I am going to continue to write and send short stories to magazine. There is one particular one in mind which published two of mine last year. I plan to send stories to others as well which don't take all rights. I am currently waiting to hear back about one but feel that will be ages now due to the lockdown.

2. Publish Book 6 in the Rainbow School series. This is Erin's story who gets to dance with Alistair.

3. Write and publish the first of my new cozy mystery series I am working on. Am  having fun with this one esp as I have been writing two main character povs which I don't normally do.

4. I might finish the first draft of the rewrite of Rosie. Am a bit stuck on it at the moment. Not sure if it's best to concentrate on one book at a time.

5.  Continue renewing covers for Geraldine's Gems series to create that brand more.

Well, I think that is all my goals for this year. I feel that is enough for now.

Happy writing.




No comments: