Monday 13 February 2023

When robins appear...

 Do you know the rest of the phrase? When robins appear, loved ones are near. I saw two robins together on the fence earlier today and it made me both smile and cry. They were together as they weren't fighting which robins are tend to do being territorial birds, so I guessed they were a couple. This made me wonder if they were there as my mum and dad visiting me to check up on me and see how I am coping. I do like robins. I don't normally think of robins that way, but today happens to be National Cardiac Rehab Day, a day that can be appropriate for me after what I have been through. Do you believe in the phrase?

If you want to read all about my 'inspiring' cardiac rehab journey when I was in hospital after heart surgery and when I came home two years ago (can't believe it was that long ago), then my memoir 'Endocarditis - My Journey' is available to buy as an ebook from all ebook platforms, and as a paperback from my website www.julieaday.co.uk, from Amazon and from The Book Dragon shop either on-line or in person at www.thebookdragaon.co.uk.

No comments: