Sunday 4 December 2022

Want a bit of magic in your life?


 

Yes, I think we all need a bit of magic in our lives at times, especially during tough periods. I for one feel that I do a lot of the time now. It is why I haven 't been here a lot this year as I have had a lot of personal and upsetting days especially since the end of August when my mum passed away in hospital. With Christmas coming up, it will be harder still for me as it will be the first Christmas without her.

Anyway, here is a bit of magic for you to read, especially for us authors. I have a short story in this anthology 'Modern Magic' called 'The Dragon Pen' which helps an author meet her deadline. Don't we all want one of those. It is available to order as an ebook or paperback here https://books2read.com/u/mvXpQz

Have fun reading it all.

No comments: